|Who are we?|
|The Outdoor Classroom Day programme (the “Programme”) is operated by ActionFunder. ActionFunder is a trading name of Semble Network Ltd. Our registered office is located at 22 Wycombe End, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire, HP9 1NB, United Kingdom. You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and by telephone on 02039 376880.
ActionFunder is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office on the public register of data controllers (registration number: ZA288732) and is a data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, and the General Data Protection Regulation that comes into force on 25 May 2018.
|What does this Policy cover?|
· sets out the nature and sources of the personal data that we collect about you.
· explains how and why we collect and use your personal data.
· explains how long we keep your personal data for.
· explains when, why and with who we will share your personal data.
· sets out the legal basis we have for using your personal data.
· explains the effect of refusing to provide the personal data requested.
· explains the different rights and choices you have when it comes to your personal data.
· explains how we may contact you and how you can contact us.
|What personal data do we collect about you?|
|We may collect any of the following data about you:
1. Information you choose to provide to us on your registration form, including:
· your name;
· your job title;
· your email address;
· your country of residence;
· details of your school (including location);
· the number of children expected to participate in the campaign; and
· any additional information you choose to provide.
2. Personal information contained in content that you decide to submit to us (for example, if you send us a photograph of your class taking part in the Programme, or a list of names detailing who participated in the Programme at your school). If your submissions contain the personal information of other people (for example, a photograph showing people other than yourself, or a list of names), we will assume that you have obtained consent from those individuals before sharing their information with us (in accordance with our Terms and Conditions).
3. Other personal information that you may communicate to us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
4. Details of your visits to the Site and the resources that you access. This data is anonymised and collected solely to understand users’ browsing patterns for statistical purposes.
5. Anonymised information about the device you use to access the Site, including details of the device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system and browser, which we use to improve the Site.
|How and why do we use your personal data?|
|We use your personal data to verify your identity, communicate with you and register your interest, and potential participation, in the Programme. Should you choose to get involved in the Programme, we will continue using your personal data to communicate with you throughout your involvement.|
|How long do we keep your personal data for?|
|We keep your information for the duration of your involvement with the Programme, unless you ask us to delete your personal data at an earlier time.
If you cease to become involved with the Programme, or if you ask us to delete your personal data at an earlier time, we will delete all information we hold on you within 120 days, save for information which is reasonable for us to retain in order to operate the Programme or information we are required to retain by law.
|Who do we share your personal data with?|
|Your personal data may be shared with our partner non-governmental organisation (NGO) in charge of your country, for the purpose of operating the Programme locally.
The NGO will use your personal data to communicate with you throughout your involvement with the Programme, including for the circulation of newsletters and surveys. The NGO may also write to you directly to discuss any queries submitted via the Site.
The details of the local NGO in charge of operating the Programme in your country can be found at the bottom of the Site’s homepage (when accessed from your country), and are outlined in the table below:
|What legal basis do we have for using your information?|
|In order to use your personal information, we rely on the fact that such use is necessary for us to manage your participation in, and keep you updated on, the Programme. For example, we need your personal information to send you our newsletters by email. This represents a legitimate interest, which is the legal basis for our use of your personal information.|
|What happens if you do not provide us with the information we request or ask that we stop processing your information?|
|If you do not provide the personal data necessary, or withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data, we will not be able to register your interest in the Programme and we will not be able to contact you to provide useful information relating to the Programme.|
|What are your rights in respect of your personal data?|
|You may ask us to do any of the following in respect of your personal data:
· Provide you with access to it.
· Provide you with a copy of part of or all of it.
· Rectify any incorrect or incomplete details.
· Delete it.
|Do we transfer your data outside the EEA?|
|In order to manage the participation of schools in the Programme across the globe, we have partnered with NGOs in some countries. We may transfer some or all of your personal data to the relevant partner NGO in charge of your country only, which may be located outside the EEA.
The privacy laws of the country where the relevant partner NGO is located may be different from those in the United Kingdom (where we are based and where your data is stored). Where we transfer data to a country which has not been deemed to provide adequate data protection standards, we always have contractual safeguards in place with the recipient to protect your personal data. You may ask us for a copy of these safeguards.
|How will we contact you?|
|By ticking the relevant checkbox when completing the registration form on the Site, you give us and our local partner NGO in your country the right to contact you.
We will use your email address to communicate with you in a number of ways, including the following:
· Service emails: Emails you will receive to help you use the Site most effectively, such as:
o confirmation email (following registration);
o key service messages; and
o service suspension notices.
· Newsletters: We will use newsletters to notify you about activity and offers relating to the Programme (and other relevant information about outdoor learning in your country), new features and resources available on the Site, and to ask for your opinion. Generally you will receive a newsletter no more than four times per month. If you decide you no longer want to receive these newsletters, you may select the ‘Unsubscribe’ option available within the body of each newsletter.
· Survey requests: We may send you a request to participate in a survey, following the date of Outdoor Classroom Day. This will help us to collect statistical information about the reach and impact of the campaign, and your participation will be greatly valued and appreciated.
|How can you contact us?|
· Email: email@example.com.
· Address: ActionFunder, Ark Co-working, 237 Pentonville Road, London, N1 9NG, United Kingdom
Should you wish to make a complaint about our handling of your personal data, you may contact the UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/handling/ or on +44 (0)303 123 1113.
Kiitos ilmoittautumisestasi Ulkoluokkapäivään. Emme malta odottaa, että näemme mitä kaikkea keksittekään tehdä tämän päivän aikana! Jaa tieto Ulkoluokkapäivästä myös työkavereillesi sekä tuttavillesi, jotta saamme mahdollisimman monta lasta ulos oppimaan ja leikkimään joka päivä 🙂
Kiitos osallistumisestasi Ulkoluokkapäivään. Emme malta odottaa, että näemme mitä kaikkea keksittekään tehdä tämän päivän aikana! Jaa tieto Ulkoluokkapäivästä myös työkavereillesi sekä tuttavillesi, jotta saamme mahdollisimman monta lasta ulos oppimaan ja leikkimään joka päivä 🙂
Hienoa, että kannustat lapsesi koulua/päiväkotia mukaan Ulkoluokkapäivään!
Lähetämme sinulle pian kirjeen, jonka voit laittaa eteenpäin lapsesi päiväkodille tai koululle. Jaa tieto Ulkoluokkapäivästä myös tuttavillesi, jotta saamme mahdollisimman monta lasta ulos oppimaan ja leikkimään joka päivä 🙂